Why monitoring marketing campaigns is crucial for retailers
Technology continues to transform the retail sector, as shopping moves online and customers are more and more empowered. As a retailer, it is a must to lead and monitor effective digital marketing strategies.
In order to maximize ROIs, they should become expert in leading their actions and investments. This requires to:
- Keep KPIs in one place and real-time
- Keep track of campaigns and special events
- Integrate multiple data sources, both internal and external
- Get a consistent view of their actions to fine-tune business operations management
- Simplify and fasten the integration and correlation of customer data analysis (profile, average basket, satisfaction…)
Isolation, manual processing and access to data are tough for business teams
Most solutions currently available on the market fail to answer all the needs of retail teams.
- They are often isolated and require manual reprocessing
- Data access is complex and takes time
- Little autonomy is given to Top Management to manage access rights (country, region, group)
- Integration of external algorithms is still tough
A clear vision on digital campaigns efficiency for each store
ForePaaS met Cora’s challenge of streamlining and delivering Data Management in line with their specific needs and retail industry challenges.
They used ForePaaS’ unified platform to:
- Connect all necessary data sources (internal information system, social networks, email marketing, public, open-source data…)
- Build, iterate and deploy a dashboarding tool with a high level of personalization to monitor their social networks and marketing actions
- Ultimately, meet their business objectives to better understand the impact of internal or exogenous drivers on business efficiency.