Understand and manage digital performanceFrom web sites and web-to-store to social networks, app stores and tracking links, there is a wealth of powerful digital tools out there. And they can all be used to address the key challenges of your company: brand awareness, service visibility, value propositions, customer relations, promotional activities, and more. The trend towards digital continues to grow: in 2017, it became the biggest media expense, representing 36.7% of companies’ media budgets (a 13% increase year-on-year). This trend throws up a new challenge: the volume of data and the diversity of sources and formats that need processing is unprecedented.
Challenges of collection, cross-referencing, reprocessing of heterogenous data
- Data is both scattered and in silos. The result is a poor return on digital investments and no global vision of your company’s activities.
- Solutions may deliver value within specific areas but are limited on a large scale. How can you have an overarching vision while catering for the specificities of Business Units and/or countries?
- Processes for connecting different sources are not standardized. Managing data manually is impossible given the need to follow thousands of accounts worldwide for all subsidiaries and competitors.
- An already complex situation is further complicated by the need for security and confidentiality.
- Raw data needs to be reprocessed to answer the specific needs of a particular division, department or group within the business, depending on its area of activity.
- Finally, the analysis, correlation studies and cross-referencing of valuable data often relies on manually centralizing information, notably through the use of spreadsheets. This approach has many limitations: it is relatively inefficient, carries a high risk of errors and entails poor security.
Towards a better digital marketing efficiencyTake back control of your data and optimize your investments with ForePaaS' platform, in order to:
- Centralize thousands of digital assets from hundreds of different suppliers, even if they’re split across dozens of subsidiaries around the world
- Fully automate data processing for your digital cockpit
- Boost your teams’ autonomy by creating tailored tools by country, by brand and by competitive environment
- Optimize your investments and gain market share by using data processing algorithms to optimize your spending
- Boost your business by using a single tool to correlate your digital sources with traditional performance indicators (ERP, panel tools, CRM, etc.)
- Create and deploy tailored, streamlined solutions in record time
- Optimize your solutions by adding new data sources, new processing techniques, artificial intelligence algorithms, etc.