Global leader on its market and part of the Saint-Gobain group, Weber develops and sells solutions for construction and renovation through its 57 subsidiaries.
The company has undertaken a major digital transformation: now each branch interacts with its own ecosystem through web, social networks, mobile apps, emailing…
Significant and growing investments are made for each of these operations in order to better address clients and leads needs, promote products, improve the service quality, etc.
Facing these changes, Weber management wanted to have available a solution to measure those investments’ performance, bring a centralized overview while keeping everything flexible and scalable.
- Data sources are multiple and isolated from each other: each brand owns and manages its own digital accounts. More than 600 digital assets exist within the group.
- Digital channels are not all homogenous: for instance, Weber uses Weibo instead of Facebook in China since the latter is forbidden in the country.
- Data sources are not fed automatically: and therefore require a manual reprocessing.
- Raw data: they need to be reprocessed in order to highlight their value.
- Information sources are hard to correlate: you need to combine them with other indicators coming from ERP or CRM for example.
ForePaaS platform allowed to build in only 3 weeks a customized digital cockpit integrating the whole set of digital assets of the Weber group and its 57 branches. Coworkers have access to a global and constantly updated overview.
It brings a fine-tuned performance analysis with modules dedicated to data reprocessing. Digital indicators are now correlated to macro ones (population, website penetration rate…) and help to give an overview on business performance.
The platform scalability lets Weber teams continuously enrich their solution on very short development cycles: new data sources, new KPIs… Digital performance indicators are correlated with business performance ones.
ForePaaS flexibility takes customization to the next level regarding interface and graphic design. The solution is fully integrated into Weber’s software environment.
Today, more than 350 users within the organization can now optimize their digital investments and create ROIs thanks to the digital cockpit built and managed on ForePaaS.