From mass segmentation to hyper-customizationFor many retailers, the ultimate goal is to customize promotional offers to improve conversion rates. Consequently, they heavily invest in segmenting customer profiles as much as possible and sending out the right messages, at the right time, to the right people. But there’s much more to it than that.
- How can you ensure your customer segmentation remains relevant over time?
- How can you activate segmentation in real time to make it more efficient?
- And, above all, how can you be sure your communications are consistent and relevant for each customer profile, while also accounting for the omnichannel dimension of the customer journey? The answers to these questions lie in:
- Designing the best-fitted promotional offers for each customer in real time, whether they’re getting ready to pay in a store or on the web
- Customizing offers to improve marketing efficiency in an omnichannel environment
- Providing management with a tool for measuring the performance of promotional offers (by type of offer, by segment, by channel, etc.)
- Ensuring the application is easy to upgrade, for example, by including features from a new coupon solution.
Still a lot of technical challenges to tackle
- Data is heterogeneous and fragmented across multiple silos, making it difficult to bring together
- Existing solutions are often poorly adapted to your sector, as well as being complicated to implement and maintain
- Your company’s architecture does not measure up to the necessary requirements for agility, design and integration
- High volumes of data and spikes need to be handled.
Going further than classic segmentationThrough its fully-automated microservices architecture, ForePaaS delivers exceptional scalability and customization to meet all today’s challenges.
- Customize your tool by using your own business algorithms for made-to-measure customer segmentation
- Deliver your data processing in API format for third-party solutions and as dashboards for line managers and senior management
- Process your data in real time
- Automate your data feeding sources
- Design and scale out your tools in record time