Big Data in the real-time ageYou’ve identified several areas where your business could benefit from leveraging data in real time – both in terms of optimizing your performance and creating a competitive advantage. The potential uses are numerous, including detecting fraud, monitoring energy consumption and boosting the efficiency of your production sites. Furthermore, the emergence of IoT is generating more and more data. Transforming this data into information and meaningful forecasts in near real-time has become critical. The time has come to implement solutions that leverage data in real-time.
Availability, processing and storage at stake
- In order to provide reliable information, data must first be validated – and therefore cleaned. This can be a particularly tough task when it comes from multiple sources in different formats.
- Processing this data in near real-time requires query optimization. This step is particularly important if the indicators required in the application must first undergo data aggregation.
Turn-key, mature and robust platform to support real-time initiativesBenefit from an end-to-end platform integrating all components required to process your data and bring to production your projects, designed to meet the highest standards of stability and availability:
- Create custom alerts to boost your reactivity
- Set up your data update cycle to meet your company’s needs
- Work in a secure environment